Water Alert® Standard Series
Commercial Water Leak Detection Equipment
Water leaks can cause great damage to your property especially when it comes to electronics. Our water leak sensors to protect your property and detect the presence of water before it contacts electronics or other valuables in the room.
When the water leak detection equipment senses a leakage, it will send an alert that a leak has been detected so that the problem can be addressed as quickly as possible. Learn about our water leak detection equipment below.
- 6 Models of water monitoring systems with optional accessories to meet your specific requirements.
- Water detector alarms are used in a wide range of applications, from computer rooms to mechanical rooms…anywhere undetected leakage can occur.
- Each Water Alert water sensor alarm is tested 3 times during manufacture, and comes with a 5 Year Limited Warranty.
- Simple installation using instructions furnished with all our water monitoring systems, normally done by maintenance personnel. Typical spacing is one Water Alert water detection sensor for every 300-400 sq. ft.
- Water Alert water detectors will NOT activate due to high humidity and are not affected if submerged in water for short periods.
Water Monitoring Systems
Monitoring for water leaks with moisture detection sensors is essential to data centers, hospital records rooms, art galleries and other rooms or spaces storing expensive valuables, irreplaceable property or equipment considered mission critical to an operation. Also be sure to check out our new vandal resistant Water Sensor Alarm.
Benefits of Water Monitoring Detection, leak repair and minimizing leakage in water systems.
- Prevent lost revenue.
- Lower water system operational cost.
- Prevent contamination.
- Lost time managing insurance claims.
- Extend life of facility.
- Prevent property damage.
- Prevent water system liability and increased insurance premiums.
- Prevent or reduce outage events.
- Improved public relations.
Water Sensor Alarms
Water Alert Sensor Cable and Water Detection Sensor Cable are the latest addition to Dorlen Products’ line of early warning water leak detection equipment. By using a water sensing alarm combination with Sensor Cable, the user can purchase a system specific to their needs, from a simple local audible water leak sensor alarm to a large water leak detection system.
SS Series: Water Leakage Detection System
- Model SS: Standard Water Alert detector provides audible alarm when activated. Used in applications where only a local audible alarm is desired.
- Model SS-1: Water Alert detector provides local and remote alarms when activated. Used in applications requiring a single detector and remote alarm. Often used in noisy or unattended areas.
- Model SS-2: Water Alert detector provides audible alarm when activated. Used in applications where only a local audible alarm is desired and an extended alarm duration is required. (Battery operation- 10 day)
- Model SS-4: Water Alert detector – No audible alarm…Provides isolated dry relay contacts (DPDT) which transfer and hold when activated. Self-resets. Used in applications where tie-in to an existing alarm panel is desired (Building Management System, etc.) and no audible alarm is necessary. Also ideal for extremely harsh environments and can control valves, pumps, and other electrical equipment.
- Model SS-5: Water Alert detector provides audible alarm and isolated dry relay contacts (DPDT) which transfer and hold when activated. Self-resets. Used in applications where tie-in to an existing alarm panel is desired (Building Management System, etc.). Can also be used to control valves, pumps, and other electrical equipment.
- Model SS-2100: Water Alert detector used to tie-into all Dorlen’ Series 2100 Monitors. Used in applications where a Dorlen Series 2100 Monitor / Power Supply is desired.
Water Alert® – Application Areas
- Computer Room Leak Detection.
- Data Cable Raceways Leak Detection
- Below Access Flooring Leak Detection
- Computer rooms
- Data Centers Leak Detection
- Below Grated Flooring
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Data cable raceways/Trays/Troughs, and Storage
- High voltage vaults
- Pump, Sump, and Treatment Areas
- Difficult Access
- Unattended Areas
- Telephone Equipment Rooms Leak Detection
- UPS and Generator Rooms
- Inventory / Merchandise Storage Leak Detection
- Electrical Cabinets
- Power Conversion Enclosures
- Elevator Pits Leak Detection
- Wiring Closets
- Record, Valuable Material
- Storage Areas
- Electrical / Mechanical Rooms
- Off Site Utility Structures
- Repeater stations
- TV sites
- Switch Huts
- Cable Chambers
- Boiler / Furnace Rooms Leak Detection
- Injection Molding Machines
- Welding Machines Leak Detection
Leak Detection Equipment Selection Services
Water Alert Sensors are Leak Liquid Sensors
Dorlen liquid leak detection equipment selection services are available to assist in the product selection and configuration to fit your specific needs. Contact us and we’ll help you find the right water detection sensors and moisture sensor alarms for your company.